In the - here and just starting counting, :cheers: Raked the lawn today before the blackflies do their thing:doh:
You should be thinking passive heating to offset your pellet usage, and I taught I was in a bad area to heat a home in:eek: Snow is finally...
Another pellet pig is not we need:vulture:, competition is getting fierce out there:rootintootin: Welcome to FHC where the beer/wine drinking...
Beer time, sounds like a Friday plan to start the weekend! Just unloaded a 1 ton load of Cubex. Did a 1 1/2 ton the other day. Saturday or Sunday...
http://www.sbi-international.com/ http://www.psg-distribution.com/index-en.aspx?var=1 http://www.psg-distribution.com/product.aspx?CategoId=28&Id=542
Also a big welcome! :cheers:
Yesterday and so on, the secret's out!:cheers:
$200/ton, give or take. Market dictates the price:hair::doh:
Checked out the farmer's corn, it will need a vacuum clean. I've located some plastic barrels with lids. Will have to look up the vacuum transfer...
That was nice of him to come to your rescue, you don't see that too often. That calls for a BEER, a Keith cheer to you:cheers: I hope all ends...
Start your weekend early and stay home and watch the stove with a :cheers: and another:cheers: and another :cheers: until you're completely...
I was all confused, I had a quick taught that mine could have been installed in reverse:faint:That explains that we do need a BEER from time to...
I do see the Harman Accentra but the pic is reversed as the door handle is on the right? I could see the red light on the control panel. All that...
This should be interesting on seeing you build a igloo, should it be square, two stories high, walk out basement, flushing toilet.........:picard:
You're looking at the upgrade kit that I'm contemplating on for my Fahrenheit furnace, slightly different. It would be up to you to decide which...
Starting early on the BEER! Wait until it warms up a bit! :DOr maybe it has in your part of the southern country neighbor :doh: Keep the ideas...
:cheers:
X2 living up north X2 jealous:mad: :cheers:
Moving the corn from bulk bags could be a challenge. Will have to make a hoist attachment and a control valve to facilitate the filling of plastic...
Is there a way to check humidity on the fly?