The only gold we have in ND is hillbilly black gold that requires a rig and fracking. Question to those who know...could you save a lot of time...
I did the typical stubborn guy thing. Somewhere around 20 years ago was moving something and felt a pop. Wasn't too noticeable and told by dr.s...
Hey WW replying to a question on another thread. Day 2 I'm sore but mama bear sais she is noticing I am moving better. Dont like how dopey the...
Once this debacle is settled I do hope you will let us know who this is so in the future we do not send other business their way if should we want...
:p;)In times of change...with kids and now grandkids watch out for the ones with a fire hose the little buggers got pressure. Just lightnin th...
Warch out R B. There is a man in black behind the grassy nole sp? He is conspiring to take you out then take your rounds.
Yup I think I is a addict. Once I was aware in the room sent out 2 texts to friend and family then my wife asked who I was typing to. I said why...
I'm out n ok. Sore but ok.
Yup, musta ate my wheaties and drank my milk. Not counting fingers I have never broke a bone, never had surgery for anything not even for wisdom...
T minus 7 hours and I go for my gizzard realignment that I have put off for 15 years. My first surgery so a little anxious. Just sick of hurting...
I have 0 experience with insert stoves. Do they have any quirky traits like draft issues or not having big enough fire boxes ect. It would be a...
So wood I. Hopefully over Christmas break she will be able to get into her shed to get sum pics. As for now I am just looking for advice as to...
Coworker mentioned they have a insert stove or so they think. Will give it to me free if I pick it up. She got it from a couple who bought it...
We just had freezing rain on Sunday and the roads suck. Within 30 mi of home there were 6 semis jack knifed in the ditch. Didn't bother to count...
I'm just bein impatient and OCD. I'm just one of the mutant special order sizes and have a tough time finding stuff that fits let alone a FHC...