Woodnt need all your climbing gear to trim that dead branch if that stack of btu you are climbing was layin on the ground. It is a lot easier to...
Right now we are +9º. However Sunday night we drop to -11º and a high Monday of a balmy -3º and -teens at nite. Favorite part of...
Intigrated hood? No experience with one of them. What makes it intigrated or a good idea for this?
Please do show us. I am open to any ideas. Thanks!
That is kinda what we are after only off of one side of our imaginary cabin. Any idea who wood be a draft genius to ask bout these 2 ideas?
Both mama bear and I concluded...1 volunteer to work. 2 rent a room out of state. 3 This option is socially and legally unacceptable, would be...
As an attempt to forget about the last miserable days of extended family mama bear and I discussed our dream camping shack away from humanity in...
Christmas '14 What did I get? I got probably the largest dose of why family can ruin a holiday. Won't go into detail but both her side and...
To remove if stuck in pipe just a short snort of heat is required to soften things to break them loose. Do not use a slow burn fuel like lighter...
I'm or more...much more.
Darn tootin she were!
Taday were amazingly better just need to keep on myself that I may feel better but its only been 4 1/2 days and I am on 10# restrictions for 2...
And I will let you guess what anatomy of yours will go on the block in the last pic if any more chauvinistic comments are placed about the model...
I'd be a lot more worried about your burn temps if this had happened with a good old fashion wire brush:p
We called em bales.
Time for my rant... You will quit when you want to and not before. My inner libertarian stands up and yells get out of my life any time people...
[ATTACH]
On the trip to see the new grandkid I couldn't connect and began my plan for retaliation on North Korea for taking down my site.
Finally made the big trip and got to hold the little booger today. Amazing how fast they can wrap you.