:shiver::fire:[ATTACH] It be cold in North Dakota this week!
Just wondering if anyone has experience in the world of jacks as much as the world of stoves. I know there are various traits people love or...
Anyone ever try a chain instead of the hook on the timber jack? Have always wanted to try it but never seem to get one made.
Couple years ago a guy said I have a few poplar down if ya want them. While C-S-S the best comparison I can make was an aroma similar to stagnate...
Warped humor...I love it!
Just got a pep-talk from my Mama Bear because of my hoarding instinct. Was sternly reminded I am on restrictions from surgery until mid Feb....
Not too frigid, but the clouds just moved in.... We get alot of heat from the sun... Calling for snow again today. Are you in the arctic front?...
[QUO="wildwest, post: 233405, member: 1396"]whats the temp down there? WW You getting the cold we are in over here?
Forecast for next 3 days with windchill figured in is highs of -11º to lows of -39º. Straight air temp on sunday is -12º/-16º. If you take a cup...
North Dakota Knoephla Soup 1 large stock pot (2 gallon) 1/2 stick real butter 1/2 C finely chopped onion 2 chicken bullion cubes 3 quarts water...
Need to do some digging. Have copy from grandpa while in ww2 navy a brochure showing nuclear weapons testing and how they were scrubbing...
Had the grandkid and ma n pa inlaws over for supper and got to ring in the newyear with a 2 year old wired with new toys and Mickey mouse movies....
Last house I had was a uninsulated shack. 1st winter was $450 a month for electric heat. Next spring put in a wood stove. Had to laugh...
Looks like power lines in the pics. Is it close enough that they would bring it down to prevent issues later on?
This is the new splitfoot jack wack technique.
Thermomistat outside kitchen window is reading -20º. Have not listened to the weather to see how low the wind chill is. Hey Flick, I triple dog...
12/29 02:45 am air temperature with no consideration for wind is -14º here in sunny subtropical North Dakota:confused:.
12:06 am 12/29. -12º air temperature w/o wind chill figured in.
Mama Bear sent a text...box from FHC was on step when she came home. Merry FHCmas to me!
Went through a ruptured L-5 disc on workers comp. Red tape aggravating bs for sure. Thinkin of ya and good luck.