Mama Bears Seafood Lasagna 1 pkg cream cheese 1 can cream of chicken 1 cup sour cream 1 tub...
Gpa had a tool shed in Mn at the cabin that they used the trees cut on the property to build with. He said the tool shed was made of ash and...
Just told a buddy about some stories here and he started laughing uncontrollably. Told me how his mom came home one day and did not notice the...
What kinda wood wuz the old barn made of?
1st year I burned I put my ashes in a steel 55 gallon barrel. One time I dumped and then left for a few days. Came back and started back burning....
Years ago mama bear and I were on a long trip. Took off early am. That evening she said...can you believe it was 5ยบ all day it sure don't look...
The mtn ash I am thinking of is in the rose family.
Mtn ash is actually not an ash. I forget what family it belongs in and will probably need to look it up now.
I do not have a horse in that race so best of luck to each. However I do want to recognize another champ. FCS Champion for the fourth year in a...
I am no arborist but if I remember an article i once read there is no ash that is safe. The only hope is in the extreme north of their range the...
That's just a Stihl markin it's territory! To be honest I really don't like the flip caps why engineer something like that when screw on caps...
Many variables play into this. Carbon fiber is lighter. Are you splitting at home in the summer-nice cool carbon fiber mesh sided shoe works...
I have to agree...fresh split lookin. What makes me question the level of seasoning is a rather abundant lack of any radial checking. I would...
With all the thermonuclear power and laser guidance in your new parts cleaner does it have a setting for removing resin from chains or chips oil...
I just want to declare my property a sovereign entity and be left alone. Why is it the kids keep telling us we are antisocial.
1st thing to do is recalibrate your bionic eye. My first year I made a marking stick. It was a dowel cut to length, painted a awful neon pink so...
If memory serves correctly, hackberry is the cousin to elm. It shares a lot of the traits of elm however it is not vulnerable to dutch elm disease.
A feller I know has cornered the market in town years ago. He talked to the carpenters in town and they throw their scraps in a tote and at the...
Remember when gas was $4/gal about 7 years ago and grocery prices went up due to increased shipping costs. Everyone should go ask the owners of...
[ATTACH]