Now that ya point it out I see them. I have a set of elastic black slip over cleats that work great. Do you notice the screws pulling cold up...
Looks kinda slick on your path there. Might need to invest in a set of chains for your hooves so you don't slip.
Several years now we have had a prairie falcon visit us in the summer. I have watched him attempt a run through our feeding location. It has left...
My last safety can became modified quickly after its first use. Now I just remove the self tapping screw that is where the old pencil hole vents...
Worlds best bread machine recipe Mix in order 1 cup hot water 1/4 cup oil 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 1 egg 1 tbsp powdered milk 3 cups bread flour...
I bought a Truper a couple years ago. FG handle has served well 8# head is about right for splitting. On a splurge some blue moon in the future I...
I am not the wealth of knowledge on saws as some here are but I have loved my MS250. I have used it on everything as it is my only saw. No I won't...
Tell him that locust will bring bugs to his house...it was after all one of the biblical plagues - locusts.
I think that is a drunk tree...it tipped over. Back before I had to quit I tipped over a few too many times as well.
Ma just got home. Like clockwork... "what is wrong with you, you are so weird, do you not realize it is cold out?" I just smirked and said I...
[ATTACH]
Just got home from work. Been missing camping sitting at the fire. It is lightly snowing, 27ยบ and my wife is gone. Seems completely reasonable...
Bought our house from my wife's grandmother's estate. Got a good price but part of the deal was after the rummage sale it was ours to clean out....
I have a coworker that I finally gave up on after arguing to the point of they are pizzy now. They won't split the wood and only are collecting...
Would she consider a wood stove if it was a model with a very large viewing glassed door? You still get to see the fire and get the benefits of...
God forbid if a forest fire ever started. All life on this planet would certainly perish! Yes inversions happen as well as bad burning however...
I can not believe how bad I am suffering DT symptoms from surgery. I have 1 more month the doc said that I am on restrictions and the rounds that...
I found a multi tool.....However there is a little back story to it. I lost a multi tool, set it on the tool box on my pickup forgot and drove...
Lazy Mans Morning Muffins Mix a batch of cornbread per instructions. Brown pork sausage and add to cornbread. Bake in muffin tins sprayed with...