My wife's grandma told us how they were so poor they made underclothing out of the old cloth flour sacks. They just didn't want the one made with...
Another thread made me think of this and to not hijack the thread I am starting this one. What old timers stories do you remember being told?
Kinda related...my employer suffers a disconnect with wages and location. The top dogs say they are on the upper end of wages in town for the...
Not sure if it is true but I have been told draining every drop of oil in a bottle is a bad thing. More bad small stuff in new oil that the...
So Clem, I am guessing he probably doesn't do much grinding/welding in his garage. :eek:
I understand where you both are coming from. I have seen things that make you say why?!? However if it is something that truly has meaning and...
I have a bug to get a tattoo. I am curious what ink do you want, have or have had the chance to look at. I already have the start of my plan...
In an effort to offer education and an olive branch of mutual respect I pushed the issue one last time with my bad burner co-worker. I said I...
Toss my name in the hat. I have never used one and have always wondered if things were as good as I think they are. Good luck to all!
So many thoughts racing in my hollow head reading this. I came to wood burning late in life. I was in my early thirties when I took a leap and...
I once put an ElCheapo flip phone thru an entire washer cycle. Took it apart and put it on the dash of my pickup for a few days put it back...
Yesterday 37º today 39º both sunny beautiful days:dennis:.
Gonna go kick some arse at work and wants to clean up after?
Not to sure about the refrigerator comment but a sure sign if metal levels are getting too high is when a microwave is turned on and you wet...
Hey WW you are a neologist. Or at least I think that is the right term.
My wife's uncle just took me out to show me a toy gun he invented. This man is so talented he can do anything. For this toy he necked a .243 down...
Mama Bear claims I make lists about the lists I already made.
I spent a few years working in elevators. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I don't know all but am always willing to toss out an idea....
However if there is a booth set up I will stop just to get the notepad and pen that have their logo and have no care for what they are pushing. I...
Containers for separating nuts bolts screws nails ect. Right now I bet I have 30 plastic coffee cans and platic pretzel containers full of stuff...