With the title I was waiting to see a pile of chips and sparking wires as you cut down some really straight trees with no branches. Wood smells...
I think it looks like he is a Frank. But he is yours so you can name him anything you like.
Once safe to do so I will take some pictures. Tested an old file I found in the garage to see that it was pure high carbon steel and not just...
I will check that link out. I am hoping that I can accomplish enough heat in my fire pit outside and if I need a kicker I can use a hair dryer and...
Just wundrun if anyone can give me a nickels worth of free advice. I'm thinkin on makin a knife from a old file. Never attempted anything like...
Had a close call in high school with a RAS but it was all operator error. Classmate used a heavy duty steel ruler to measure and made a cut...
Just curious and not saying we are smarter better or above it happening to us but have any members here had a fire?
If it got into something it should get out of its belly we have used hydrogen peroxide to bring things back up.
Few years back mom n pa inlaw went to Vegas. While they was gone someone:whistle: built a snoman with a jacket held open by his arms and a...
Or did his plants need light and he didn't want the neighborhood to see his magically delicious medicinal plants???
Did anyone explain the purpose of the retractable roof?
Sumpthin that big runing away would be like trying to stop a steam engine fired with plutonium fuel rods. Stand back and watch for fallout!...
Thanks all for your insight. I waited a half hour and was still mad about it. Tried to call his base camp and no answer. Called the HP and was...
Ticks me off seing how I used to drive for a living 130,00 miles a year in a semi and I always put thought out for truckers while driving my...
Just hope you have an early but slow melt so u don't flood.
Almost got in a bad wreck. Following 2 semis waiting for them to get to speed. Going about 60. Semi 3 comes flying up from behind pulls out to...
Friend of mine gives me the extra when his family can't keep up and the difference is remarkable. Shells are thicker and flavor is better. Only...
Why can I never run into deals like that.
Guy I know really well has this for a tattoo....[ATTACH]:thumbs:
My grandpa told how in winter so he could go to school he stayed with an old relative in town and only on bitter cold would he fire up the coal...