I can only see two pictures, don't know if there are more, they look like they are not displaying properly. My first thought was cottonwood.
I have some limbs overhanging my house, need to get them down and don't want to hire a bucket truck guy unless I have to. Wondering about a rope...
I bought an X27 a few years ago and it has a couple of dings in the edge and it's got some rust from enjoying a rain shower long ago. Anyone have...
I don't know the model he has but I saw a friend with a Bush Hog mower a few days ago and I didn't know they made a mower. I asked him if he likes...
I would love to have your machine. I wondered about a thumb soon as I saw it. Was it set up to handle it or did you have to add hydraulic line,...
I added a little Seafoam that I use in my boat engine and the dang saw cranked right up and I ran it a bit and shut it down because I had to go do...
I have a Stihl 011av I bought used maybe 3 years ago. I didn't used it much but it ran ok. I think it's probably been either one year or two years...
I think I see the bottom of a ladder at bottom right of photo. Awesome pic, awesome grandpa, hard to believe he hand split that much.
A recluse dude across the street from me bought the house and moved in and promptly cut a few humongous oaks. Cut them into rounds, rolled them to...
Farmer Steve, I know around here, they have over the past decade or so logging every gum they can find... sweetgum and black gum. I don't know how...
I was thinking this is black gum, anyone know? Good firewood or not? I know sweetgum smells bad when burned and doesnt split well. I do not at all...
Every time I go to my woods, I get several ticks on me. Yesterday, I finally remembered to buy repellant. It wasn't OFF, I think it was Cutter...
I personally do not know but in the past year, I read something that said the problem oil lasts for five to seven years. I hope you are right! I...
Felling trees is dangerous. Once a big tree with big limbs is down, it seems it's even more dangerous. I have been surprised too often by assuming...
Another follow up. After walking the site, using a chainsaw would be extremely difficult due to heavy brush and undergrowth. It is thick, very...
Some follow up. - I am told that these trees are not profitable at first thinning. And I'm not even there yet (meaning the typical schedule...
Thanks for the replies. I was thinking maybe I could do it myself, and I might could do some of it, not sure. As for hiring out, I forgot about a...
Thanks for the info on your plan. I will probably make a post about what I would like to do on my plan, as I do not yet have a definite plan. As...
I tried the very carbide blade in the OP and it cut great but seemed to dull pretty quick. I also destroyed the first one when I hit a hidden...
I would love to hear about your land projects, give me the scoop or PM me, please. As for a tractor or other big implement, I am in the market...