I told a top heavy lumberjack gal once, "Nice chips!" She slapped me. Your chain is sure cutting!
Once again, we see proof that many humans are idiots and lowlife scum.
That's a beauty. I bought a used Honda 500 and sure like it. I would like to pick up a second one like yours for when someone wants to tag along!
I have a nice red oak, at least 24" DBH, whose leaves have turned brown. Would it be better to fell it now or leave it until I need it? Buck it...
Still thinking about the big boisdarc tree (hedge). This situation has never happened to me where an out of town tree service shows up to cut an...
This is north Louisiana, not south, so, it's colder here but not bad. But good (cold) enough to enjoy a fireplace and campfires for, oh, off and...
The town (in conjunction with the parish... which is a county to you guys) is actually quite good about... they will pick up and haul off tree...
Rodney Daingerfield trees... no respect for a tree! Man, this is a bummer. Huge osage orange tree fell in town on doctor clinic grounds due to...
That is awesome, I would love to have a lift of some sort for rounds.
Stihl is a great brand and they certainly charge for it! As for Stihl bars, do you use them, do you think they are worth it? I need a bar/chain...
Yes, I had the on/off switch set to 'on.' It really wouldn't hold any more oil, I added a little and it overflowed, so, it's full. I tried to get...
Countyline line 25 ton log splitter, only 3 years old, used really only one season. Kohler 6.5hp, model SH265 engine. I cranked it every so often...
Leaking from bottom when not running.
This was frustrating. I post this for others to find this thread if they come across this in the future. The Kohler SH265 engine, 6.5hp, on my...
This is maddening... el cheapo Homelite 3816c saw I got on a trade with other stuff had only been used on one job to remove a tree, so, has very...
Air gun (nozzle gizmo, whatever it's called).
What type, model of gun is good?
I have a tract that has, literally, hundreds of dogwoods. Beautiful come spring. Seems to me that dogwoods are not very hardy, they die off often....
It seems most people use compressed air to blow crap off their saws before they clean them with solvent or some cleaner. The only compressor I...
I like to stack between trees on my place and I have cut two saplings, say, four inches in diameter as a 'runner' from one tree to the next to...