This is similar to what I do. I also prefer a heavier axe for kindling. I can always choke up on the handle. The extra weight and momentum of...
She and a couple more will be our "lawnmowers" soon http://www.stonemeadowicelandicsheep.com/sheep_gallery/lambs2013/poppy/gallery_poppy.htm
Just got back from Acadia NP. Jus a rare maple turning. 95+% still green.
Yessiree!
Yes. We are planning on getting icelandic sheep. They are supposed to be relatively easy to raise, decent for milking, great meat and great...
We mostly want them for milking, but since we don't have kids and the wife doesn't like the taste of red meat, we are going to have plenty of...
Wife and I decided we want to add a few sheep to our farm. We currently only have less than 1/2 acre of lawn to graze, so we are going to clear a...
Great thread. I like both the saw and the photo lines. That 461 will be perfect for you, even if you would have had to pay cash for it.
Looks like Optifade was discontinued in 2016. (?) Not impossible to find a new 2015 gun, but probably that little amount of hassle will tip me to...
These four are a mix of ours and ''permanent fosters." The 75# greyhound is off in the woods, not in the picture
Here's four of our current herd of five out for a walk. (left to right; Augie, Rosie, Manny and Essie). They love the "food plot."[IMG]
I like how you think!!!! A 10 ga is darn near a blunderbuss! That there is an absolute killing MACHINE!
Speaking of pink safety clothes, I see NY state is allowing pink as an alternative to blaze orange for hunting. Great idea, especially if it gets...
Electronic fuel injection?
I like the looks of a walnut stock too, but synthetic is definitely what I want. Only the synthetic stock guns come with the full "Kick Off"...
Welcome! I have a feeling you will fit right on here. Also... we like pictures.
Excellent advice. Please remind me your address and credit card number so I can bill them to you.
I'm looking to move up from my Beretta A300 to an A400 Xtreme. This will be for waterfowl, turkey and occasionally doves. Which one? Why?
Awesomeness
Hmmm... I would have thought all 90 cc saws already had ho oilers. Also, I would have thought that thicker, undiluted oil would stay on the bar...