It's been a very good year for them in our woods. [IMG] [IMG]
Long bar is more efficient. I can stack more in the buck, so more sticks per cut
Somehow, I'm getting ahead nicely on the glamorous felling and bucking, but the grunt work splitting and stacking is lagging behind;)
Oct 30th if all goes well.
Well said. I've got rolls of LGX too.
I took this week off of work, so I could help my wife get ready for the sheep. Today I finished bucking up the limbs from the trees we took down,...
Well said! However, you are getting gouged on that Stihl chain if you pay DSRP. My local shop sells "three for the price of two." This puts...
It is Carlton chain. It is fine. Good value at the price that Bailey's offers. I'm not a huge Bailey's fan, but, I think this is decent product.
Lots of mites. 2 deeps. I think this was shortly after we installed packages, so the upper is just a feeder, no frames. The lids are stock items...
We've been playing around with keeping bees for about 5-6 years now. We've had really good luck with yields of honey. We've had pretty mixed...
Buff hard and the sticky should clean up. Any of the combo's you mentioned above will be fine. I just use plain BLO to K.I.S.S.
I was actually cold this morning. It was only in the low 50's and overcast/light drizzle. Of course now it's pouring rain, so I get to watch the...
Dang, I thought C. Evans was gone there...
Sweet. That stuff will make your 394 think it is a light saber. It dries real fast and lays nice and flat and stable.
Tulip Poplar. It burns almost the same as toilet paper. JK, easy to process and dry, great for short quick shoulder season fires.
hackberry?
Sweet.
Slow, but beautiful morning. One small buck walked by. Inside now warming up with some T.P. and cherry in the Alderlea. [IMG]
Is it bad that I'm looking at the dead oaks and figuring how I'm going to harvest them this winter? [IMG]
The Case xx large stockman came yesterday. When they say "large" they mean LARGE. Really nice knife. Just a few licks on the strop to get it...