As above, don't worry about snow load. We had 2+ feet of sticky snow on the house and carport roofs the last couple winters. I had to get a roof...
We put one in about two years ago. Best decision ever. We got ours from Carolina Carport. No complaints.
Rockman - much more comfortable than the generic Husq/Stihl/Peltor, etc. I love mine. I also really love my Petzl Vertex Vent, but it's more of...
Don't be disappointed yet. I ran my T5 last year and it was great. Let's see what PE and/or the dealer does first before passing judgement.
The T5 Alderlea is cruising on a small load of fast burning wood. Current OAT is 46F, forecast low of 37F tonight. Should be cold as b@lls in...
Thanks! I'll give them a call.
Huge tulip poplar + Husqvarna 394 = [MEDIA]
That's some fast drying and fast burning BTU's! Good stuff in my book.
Fence and gate done, whew. The Mrs. Is doing the final soil prep before winter.[IMG]
Anyone have any good sources? I lost mine recently, looking for a new one.
If you don't need the firewood, look for a local Woodmizer or other portable bandmill operator and have the trunk below the first crotch milled...
We finished the garden fence and gate today. Installed H-posts, brace wires with strainers, 2x4 woven wire fencing and finally an 8' gate. This...
Beautiful stove there.
We will be firing again tonight. Forecast for 42° . Maybe it will finally get some deer moving in the woods, too.
[IMG]
P.S. I didn't have anything to do with this, but I wish I had...:salute::saw:
THANK YOU!!!
Great cooker. Wish I had spare cash and lived closer.
We rented a post pounder today and put in posts around the added garden space today. That was cool. Once got used to it, the pounder made quick...
Contact your local dealer first.