We are getting Icelandic sheep, so we can use them for meat, wool, milk and to sell for breeding stock. Yes, wife will mess around with some of...
Randy Evans (a.k.a. Mastermind)
I took another vacation day from work and wife and I worked on the barn. I got all the roof framing done and we started to put up a little siding...
TreeStuff - Felling Wedge Great price, but you probably need to buy at least a handful to make sense with the shipping. Or better yet, find...
I totally agree with you oldspark . It is very hard to communicate "tone" on the internet, and all to often, people go down the wrong path. For...
I run a PE T5 and it heats my 1600 sq ft rancher just fine. On the longest coldest nights, +/- single digits F, I wish it had just a little...
Grass is growing. Next project, a little barn/shelter. First we had to grade out a pad.Then layout some pressure treated 4x4's. [IMG] Today...
Sounds good. We have tons of big tulip trees here. I used to just let them rot too, since retail lumber is cheap. However this spring I had a...
It can be very complex if you are into high volume production, but for us backyard hacks, it doesn't need to be too complicated. Try some walnut...
Yep. Plywood sounds lik a very good idea.
You can try wrapping the stack in burlap (available cheap at any big box) to decrease the breeze and sunlight. [IMG] You don't want it touching...
The first big stack of lumber I dried - 1250 bf of 4/4 red oak - I put in our pole barn, clised the doors and left town for a week. As with you,...
This is Little Mack. He's a rescue dog that we are taking care of until Friday when he gets a real foster family. He settled in with us very...
White oak is very tough to dry without some defects. Event the "experts" can have trouble, so don't blame yourself if you get less than perfect...
We are putting the final touches on the paddock/pasture today. Part of it was moving the enormous boulder with the tractor :D [IMG]
Beretta A300 Outlander has changable
What PE are you looking at? Specifically, Alderlea vs. Traditional? The fire boxes are the same , but the cast iron jacket changes it from a...
I like my PE T5 very much, but I've only run it one season and have no experience with VC.
Great score.
Wow! That's a great price. Too bad I left SE Michigan 15 yrs ago. I would snatch that up in a heartbeat. I have to agree that shipping that would...