Update. We are planning for 2 more ewe lambs to keep Daisy company. We will be making a trip up to Tamarack farms to pick up Avalon to pick up 2...
Good on you WW! Feral cats are amazingly robust animals that can breed under the very most severe circumstances. Trap-neuter-release is one way...
Amazing animals!
I hope this is o.k. for this site, but it is the first time I've gotten a dead-center heart shot (both lungs, too). Quick, clean, humane. [IMG]
Nice butchering! Very nice.
Thank you FHC! I finally took a deer this year. It has been terribly slow so far. But, after all the good juju from my FHC compatriots, I was...
Adults should be good to go with anything. In Iceland, they are left out all year round without shelter.
Finally pictures of Daisy. [IMG] [IMG]
Whew! What a day. 7 hours round trip to pick up the ewe lamb and ram lamb. That went fine, but when we got home, and started dividing up the...
The highway carrier we built last night. working gewat so far. [IMG]
Here's Reeces, our new ram lamb in pur pick up. There is a ewe lamb, Daisy, behind the wire grate, but I couldn't get a better photo of her.[IMG]
Not me. I was raised a city boy.
Randy teenagers. Can't ever let them alone, unsupervised. This fall/winter, we will have to keep the ram lamb and the breeding ewes in a...
Yep, ratchet straps. We had to build in a a divider too, because we are getting a ram lamb and a ewe lamb and it is the beginning of breeding...
More pictures tomorrow of the finished transporter and the lambs.
As good as it gets for sure!
Heading to a farm in Delaware tomorrow a.m.. It is 3 hrs highway driving each way, so wife a I whipped up some bettet protectiion for the bed of...
Still trying here... literarally texted from a stand. I've actually been able to put in more seat time than usual this fall, but i always seem to...
Sweet!
I would suggest that he needs to see it right now, in-person, and that you will be happy to send it to him as soon as he gives you the return...