Glad to see this is going on. I had given up on seeing the end of the story, but it seems it still is in progress. Will be nice for you when...
Happy Birthdays! Celebrations.:rootintootin:
That is the kind of stuff that really makes me boil. Who know how long it will take for the seller to send replacement parts.
A very Blessed Day. Hope everyone get to spend some time with their families.
Thing is, you have it, you can save your back when you are worn out, or not feeling well. You are ok as long as you use good body mechanics and...
Putting that up to my nose just is too much. Looks like a diarrhea cup.
Wow, cooking a steak with a blow torch.
x7!
RCBS you know you are doing the right thing for Timber. You have it in control not to let her suffer the insult of pain and sickness to the...
Used to play about 50 yrs. ago. Now no one who wants to play. Everything is electronic now.
Happy Birthday scajjr2 . I didn't put the number of the wish because as the others know, I don't keep count so well. 64 years isn't so bad....
You won't find much looking that good for that age around here. The salt eats most everything up. Nice clean truck. I hope it serves you well...
Lucy, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a Angel for the work you do with those poor lost dogs. Without your generous...
I need to get my replaced from the recall. something about the plastic handle
It was never that way 30 yrs ago. but now, things are much different. I bought an electric fence system for my dogs. I have spent several...
That looks "too good" I would love to sink my fork into that meal, Like the idea of the asparagus and 'rooms done together. what fat or oil...
)we still have several inches of snow. The ground is showing at the base of some trees or high spots. Rain in the forecast but then unseasonably...
OK, that was intended to be "stuff". I have that darn autocorrect. I should learn by now to go back and proofread before I hit the post reply...
I have spoken with folks who hunt who will admit in casual conversation that they shoot any dog they see in the woods. Simply a matter of fact....
Everybody wants to act like a kid again. [MEDIA]