you know you are going love that machine. Very nice tool to add to your collection. I am all in favor of tools that help us work smarter. (plus...
stuckinthemuck has the comment you may want to strongly consider. Any public communications will be gone over and twisted into whatever advantage...
Dennis, do you have an outbuilding for that tractor?
They could bury it and reclaim the methane, they could burn it and reclaim the energy.
That is just horrible. My prayers to you and your family.
That's it! Looks good to me, but I don't know anywhere near what some of you others know about the product. I just cook with it and won't let it...
Looks to me like you will now have a couple of good pan to add to your cooking.
Lodge has the lid listed for $29.50 They don't list the pan separately. Not unusual for sites like that to cost way more than the reg. retail...
That right there is a million dollar view. Kind of view you would like to stay with you forever.
Any chance of getting some rough sawed oak? Any local mills or guys you can barter with??
I have no idea if it is unique to Walmart. It is of a good wt. and seems to be in keeping with my other pans. I went on the Lodge site and put...
Yes, they do look a lot alike. Love those dogs so much!
I bought a Lodge 12 in fry pan at WalMart. It has the rounded sides and two loop handles. I think the rounded sides are nice, more bowl like. I...
max is the old boy, molly is 5. the background is white snow. in order to show some features of contrast in the dark fur, I had to overexpose...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I took a photo class. Last assignment is this week. I took it because I wanted to be able...
Never saw a cat who would do tricks when you wanted it to. [MEDIA]
Just the property tax on that building should be enough to make you faint.
Health and Money, They sure do have a way of influencing all that we want to do. Hope your VA benefits are what you are anticipating.
I love Prime. I use it for so much. Saves me a lot of headaches trying to look elsewhere.