OMG, I was outside this evening and there was music in the air. Peepers, not many but it was peepers. Fist bonified sign of spring. I've...
Thanks Shawn, I hope to find out what this mystery tree is!! These are the familiar cottony airborne willow I think you are referring to. [IMG]...
I would have been beside myself for what to do. Lets hope one of them has established their dominance and the other respects that. I trust they...
That winged seed has me off base. can't seem to match it up the leaf. wonder if it will be cut before it sets leaf.
what a nice post. very much enjoyed it.
Looks like willow to me also. My son had a big willow like that taken down. Cost him over a thousand dollars to have it dropped. [IMG]willow...
I have a complete tear and a partial tear in my shoulder. Hurt like H#ll. Went to the doctor. They did an MRI and surgical consult. That is...
I am very happy for you that you were able to get a new bucket under the replacement warranty. That speaks volumes about the integrity of both...
I saw one while I was looking out our window. In the same spot where I have seen bobcats and coyotes. I never allow my cats outside. My cats...
I am retired, retired from 3 jobs finally. Now spend most my time at home or going to appointments. I enjoy the family, friends and fur...
since when did that matter as to what your paws put in your mouth? I don't know if it is just in my head or what, but I can't get started in the...
Happy Birthday Pete. Consider it a blessing you are another year older and still going strong. Here is hoping for another good year.
Seen too much of this. Only takes a few to spoil the reputation for the rest of them. My impression is arrogant leaders. Feel sorry for the...
You wood is free, time to get the log jack. Very small investment in a back and chain saver. lifting logs won't do anything good for you.
"If it isn't one thing, it is another" Always the way of it. I am always surprised when things go on without some sort of problem.
You guys with the fun toys. I think I would have loved to run one of those. Never gave it a chance when things were better for me. Anybody else...
About the only thing good to be said about it is that the slow melt helps control flooding. Road reconstruction has started again. Will be...
Nearly all mealted here also. It was a couple inches deep, but none on the driveway. Whas hanging on the trees earlier, but has gone now. Sick...
:thumbs: Esp. pine. I think we are going into a cycle of bad storm years. The wind gets worse and worse.
Really love being able to watch projects like this one. I'm too old and broken to move anything but a fork and spoon. I really do enjoy seeing...