There you go, another project for you. Sure the horses would like their own pond. Get that scoop fixed and get digging!
This is a good read. Would be so much better if more states followed Maine's lead in this matter For shelter dogs from away, door’s wide open in...
Go to Save on Seresto for Dogs - Bayer PetBasics for more information and get a coupon for $5. off.
:usa:Rest in Peace, Sarge.:usa:
curious, The lady in the lab at va said that hearing aids would not help my tinnitus, But I have to wonder why not? I have read that they can...
I'm 10% SC for that. Best way for me to handle it is to have some "white noise" when I try to sleep. for me that would be my Bi pap machine.
Pruning an old American Elm [IMG]
Still short of breath and leg badly swollen, I've been to the doctors. All I hear is "loose weight". They are right, I know it. I've tried so...
Not a heck of a lot to it cleaning out a Harman, at least it is that way with my p68. I think you model is build about the same way. Why other...
maybe this one. looks close grained. [ATTACH]
Much better for it to go to some use instead of a landfill. Projects and heat are certainly a good use of scrap wood. :thumbs:
If it was me, I would call the company and ask about the changes. Some of those comments in the Amazon reviews caused me to be reluctant to...
Anyone with experience with the SERESTO collar. It says it is good for 8 months. I ordered two from 800 petmeds. I was concerned about some...
Cold and raw out. snow flurries are in the forecast. Poor peepers won't be singing tonight!
Will a hearing aid help you? Maybe you should go put a claim in for hearing loss. Likely a connection to being in that can under the sea.
Hello smoke show Looks like winter there for sure. Ours is melting. This week, the melting has been significant. Sill have it on our back...
Hope the furnace isn't running when the paint goes on. Don't want an explosion from the fumes igniting.
like this one [MEDIA]
yes, what he said!
Winter weather predicted for this weekend into the first of the week. Too bad because the grandkids are on vacation.