Hey, it is a working saw. You get your share of scratches don't you? It is those body slams you want to avoid.
No new snow here, still melting on the north side of places and some of the snow piles on the roadside. So dirty looking.
Pete, the world won't stop if you don't have that trailer ready for the GTG. I know deep down you want to be there with it, but it shouldn't set...
Bet you have a lot of food lined up! Takes a load of food to feed a big crew.
you are ground crew! Stay off the roof!!!!! Heck, I have all I can do to walk on the lawn without falling over.
Yes, you got it young man! Tonight you can go to be and not be frustrated. I like how you have the lights mounted. Doesn't look like they are...
Went to the local nursery and got some gift certificates for my daughter's birthdays. That allows them to go get some plants without dipping into...
Everyone around here is still burning. With nighttime temps below freezing it isn't a good idea not to have some heat in the house. Hope you...
She will be missed by many folk. She and her husband, George, are well known in Kennebunkport. They were know to be real nice folks. In...
I saw that. The police should have taken that into consideration, instead they went with the letter of the law. I like Live PD about the best...
Most all sweet things with that sausage is good. Yellow peppers are an excellent selection. Much more mellow than green.
So true, endless is the right word. I got so many had to have gadgets. What a waste of money most turned out to be. Not that I didn't try them,...
That is a whole of lot mess for this time of year. Not encouraging at all.
I had mice, or some other vermin eat up my car's computer. This was the third time. Not the same car. I paid out of pocket for the first two...
[MEDIA] if not this one, there are several others, I.E 4 to 7 pin
Pasta and rice are two things I stand over while cooking. I don't want either overdone. they both are revolting when overdone.
Green, my favorite color!
Darn it Dennis, rest and recuperate doesn't mean "Be all you can be" Rest= in the house off your feet. Catch up on some reading. Get better...
So very sorry. Prayers for you and your family.
I was looking at one, but picked up another multifunction pressure cooker at Sam's Club. From what I can tell, it is about the same as the...