I doubt that. He knows where is plate is full and you show him love. Should either of those things be denied, he might run off, but even then...
If the situation were reversed, what would your reaction be???
I agree with that 100%. Too early and they just sit there. Tomatoes love heat and hate cold. milk bottles filled with water and sat around the...
How many of you here remember the pellet situation in 2008? Then and the next few years we were all scrambling for pellets. that year it was ANY...
Good for you. Lots of sweat equity there!
I'm sticking with MWP and the price I get from Wood Pellet Warehouse - Maine This guy is very honest. I don't consider MWP as a "shoulder...
Do you have one with the electric start? maybe consider swapping it. Won't be worth a nickel if she isn't able to start it cold. I bought one...
Well, I too am betting that cold water had an impact. Besides that full grown daughter who went in with him, he has a newborn son. So I don't...
From what I could see, it looks like a limb was removed that was hanging over the house, also a fir removed that was leaning towards the house....
Thank you for sharing the event with the rest of us. I really appreciate the pictures and stories.
Lots of underbrush there. Makes for hard walking around. Nearly impossible to keep it cleaned out unless you get a couple goats. They will make...
[ATTACH] My Nephew and his daughter took a dip in the stream, the water temp was 39 F today, The air temp was about 60F
Looks really good to me. Going to be really useful. Keep a log of your cost. You might be able to use it as an income tax deduction.
nice to see the group picture. Good to have some young ones in there. Makes a nice family picture.
That isn't a key hole firepit?:hair:
Sounds like Max is sick of sharing. Maybe the last two were the straw that broke the camel's back. I had a cat like that. He eventually...
I would laugh with that but it happens to be too real! Hang in there.
Wow that is a big fur friend you have. Enjoy you time in the woods with the equipment. Helps clear out the mind.
That's good. so long as she isn't a house widow. my wife would help, some, that is. Kept me hydrated and fed. Was willing to hold things....
We had an early snow cover, so when the prolonged deep cold came for a few weeks, the ground didn't get frost in it. Only plowed or uncovered area...