That is the truth. Was there for a long time. Glad not now
[ATTACH]
Glad all worked out well for him. Also good that you were able to afford the surgery. I feel many dogs don't get care when the owners find out...
This is the man who runs the show and delivers my pellets [MEDIA]
Wife doesn't like it when Molly uses her pillow. Me, I could care less. I tell her, You don't want Molly using your pillow, then cover it up...
It often is a hard road for the recue and for the host. I had three of them that took over a year each to really say they were adjusted. Really...
It depends on what equipment he brings. If he has the pellet jack, he can wheel it right into the garage provided the access is right. (mine is)...
Up here, the mill that produces our pellets and the outlet we get them from are not far drives. I think not more than 30 miles. I don't know...
My pellet supplier hasn't sent me any letters suggestive that I should buy now. He has been very considerate to me for several years now. While...
you really have to be motivated to go work in that situation. When I was young, I didn't think twice about it. I had a saw and a wheelbarrow....
It is the perennial stuff we get when sales are slow. The real barometer to watch is the cost of oil. That is the true indicator of what...
Good for you. Wish you had come to that after being two K into it. One of the main reasons I buy new. Any new vehicle I have bought has lasted...
just don't wander too far from the facilities, if you know what I mean.
That is wonderful. See, it was meant to be. :thumbs:
same for me, 110 miles. I am in the Augusta Area. Planning on Saturday for sure. Grandson's birthday on Sunday. He lives here.
How is you Lab/Rotti rescue doing. I don't recall any recent conversations. thanks
Nice pictures. Those chickens have a better vista than most of us! You getting any eggs?
I would ask him what he wants for it. 'That wood only has value after it is in some manner ready to be loaded up. Value of those tops is only...
I think I'll drop my Kindle subscription. I seldom use it so the 11 or 12 bucks a month will more than offset this price increase. Another...
You'll keep that up until you decide to keep a cane with you. I am sick of falling. For one thing, I am too fat for someone to be able to help...