That must be one heck of an opening in the woods you are sawed out! So far, no mention of injuries so things must be going well for you.
Many warm wishes and thank you to our hard working multitasking mothers. I hope everyone takes time to wish a very happy mother's day to all...
Seems to vary from VA to VA. I retired from the military and from the VA. Never sought care there until 2013. It took a year to get service...
someone has been working real hard. Looks better every time you post.
and good morning right back at you! I'm still on my second cup of coffee and catching up on my morning reading.
x2!
Had a good size maple at the end of the driveway that was showing dead at the top of one of the two trunks. At the bottom, where the two...
Hope you don't mind a suggestion. 1. Nerver top water tomatoes. Splash from the ground is often the reason for leaf loss from early blight...
That is really kind of you to do. He'll have a good home for his remaining days. Old dogs can be at bit of work, and can be very affectionate.
You can plant most greens, potatoes, carrots, beets, now if your soil is reasonably drained. If wet and forms a clump, not ready. Tender plants...
Those tomato plants look really good. You should get a good crop if you can keep the late blight off them. Here in Maine, we get wet humid...
a greyhound off leash, that is impressive. Most grays I know of can't be trusted off leash. Too fast to catch up with and love to run, run and...
Better be on your toes with that little one. She is fully aware of what she is doing. only three! very impressive.
do you know the dog's age?
Hi Pete, I was wondering if you were going to have time for the greenhouse this year. Seems you are working everyday into the evening. Don't...
Never saw an upside down chicken alive. There again, I only had chickens for a few years. Just love those fresh eggs. Eggs are so cheap,...
I try to ck in 2-3 times a day. Without FHC, I think I would go into some sort of DT's withdrawal syndrome.
Thanks, enjoyed this esp. the vid. Your comfort level with your fingers near that band saw blade is much more than mine!
Nice to have you check in. Hope you are able to make the move and adjustments you want. Check back in often. Love to hear what is happening to...
Good luck, I hope the pups adjust to their new surroundings. Don't know you found a place that allows 5 dogs and a cat, but you did and that is...