Glad to see I am not the only hoarder burning a fire in June....cleaned up several old uglies and odd balls from last years pile Saturday...
My OCD kicked in this week as a guy I know wants his small plot clear cut. Cool thing is, he drops the trees, gets them cut to 8 ft lengths, and...
So I snapped a few pictures just now of what I have in process, I other words needs one of all of cutting, splitting, or stacking. Does not...
Cool box, to pricey for my blood but looks handy. I will stick to the gator or to the skidding winch I guess. So many tools I want to make...
What is the make and model of the box on the back? Also how much? Looks nice, but I need to figure out the load it will carry etc. :dex:
If several guys showed up with the materials needed to mod their saws, could a large hands on class review by one of the mod gods on here happen?
Scavenger, stack your wood such that is says something nice to him.....There are many creative pictures on the web showing patterns in the stack,...
I hate it when trees have one little dead spot and require being cut, split and stack. I have a new 461 myself....how do you like it? I love...
Too much...pics to follow tonight. Two large piles of splits, two smaller piles of small logs to be cut, one pile of logs to be cut, neighbor has...
I have to ask, if you are going to have three places, and will be cutting 10 cords......how much time do you have to cut etc. I assume you will...
Welcome aboard. Best advice I can give is sell the Craftsman and put those funds towards a newer and larger saw ASAP. Unless you are cutting...
I guess I will be the bad guy here.....lets see the pictures!!! :dex:
I had that same splitter for many years. A friend of mine made a 4 way wedge for it, which worked great as long as you used your head. I sold...
Nice score!! I do not use anything other than my MS461 at present, so a light saw like this would be a dream on the small stuff. :dex:
Locust is great stuff. Sparks like crazy when you open the furnace door, but with this stuff you do not need to open the door much! Let me know...
Need to run the saw into it to see if it's hollow. I beat the snot out of a grass snake Saturday morning. He is sleeping in the picture:dex:[ATTACH]
Can you show a pic and model info on the delta unit?
It might be worth your time to physically show him. Luckily these are small and most straight up trees. If he gets into a large leaner, his head...
Think I am splitting 8 of the rounds tonight. Pics to follow.