Come alongs, wedges and physics are your friend:dex:
Not for nothing, but I have been cutting for around 20 years. Early on I got hit by a lapsed tree, never happened again. Early on the saw kicked...
Good job on this. I am certain you will be happy midwinter. Also good that the construction experts didn't beat you like they did on my build.
This is the finished product [IMG]
wow, I was busy the last couple of days and seem to have missed a lot. The piers are 4 ft deep at a minimum, and I plan to add a lift of gravel...
Agreed, plan to add braces tonight, weather permitting. This is the foundation to my detached garage, and I have been monitoring closely. I had...
Thank you sir.
[ATTACH] I am not a contractor, so please don't beat me up too bad, but here is the new woodshed I am putting up. 35 ft long x 8 ft wide x 7 ft...
Guessing two cords, and a couple thousand overloaded on the trailer:dex:
Nice setup. I bought a grapple and do the same thing. As long as you are awake, keeping the log balanced should not be an issue. A buddy of...
Agreed to some extent. Cool idea, glad it works.
Send him pictures of chainsaws, trees, splits, and more chainsaws. People respond best to positive motivation:dex:
Great thread. My house has enough capacity for 1000 gallons of oil. I have about 400 gallons in them total. I used 0.0 gallons last year. My...
Do you think a large HD come along would be better? I am just thinking of the volume of equipment you are carrying. Great idea, not knocking...
Ash borer?
You got a great ash:dex:
Get to work:dex:
I love Black Locust in the stove....Great BTU/LB and burn times....Jealous....:dex:
Gotta love a horizontal splitter with a hydraulic log lift!!! Every once in a while I smash some blocks apart with a single bit axe. Good way to...
I too moved several rocks and retainer wall blocks over the weekend. So thankful I bought a grapple, kinda concerned that wife understands the...