I just want to say one thing, the spreadsheet will rely on some basic assumptions from you. Even then it does not compensate for moisture content...
ahhh, good point. I have not looked at them that close before.
Is it stacked or in a pile? Seems like you would get rot in an uncovered pile.
Well done sir. You should patent that before some snags the idea on you! :dex:
I should have had a fire a few nights ago, but held out. Going to throw the brush up the chimney a time or two this weekend first. Looking...
Wow, I need to get moving and caught up with many of you. :dex:
I spent a few minutes last night putting together a calculator which can show you a few things. It will show you how many BTU's you burn, using...
I have about 5-6 true cords stacked and under cover, and need to move about that much more into my winter shelter. Stacking is my least favorite...
Well done and good idea!! Beats chasing them around all over the ground and dumping the tip of the bar into the dirt.:dex:
If you could stack it in your house in the dry heat, maybe....good luck and let us know how it works.
I am guessing the cone works to twitch the logs out, or skid with a draw bar? I keep the logs elevated with the winch, so mud is generally a non...
You got some interesting logs there
How big of a log will you load into it? m
To you I say :dex:
No need to worry. I do not start cutting hard until fall. Perfect weather for cutting and splitting. My summer is spent prepping for fall, and...
I agree with yooper, circulating the air is ideal. Low cost and semi constant temps and humidity.
I am not a mechanic, but I had the same issue with s Stihl Weedeater. I bought a new carb, same issue within a day. I ended up dumping the batch...
What are you going to split that with? :dex:
I live near the Adirondacks. I would say Maple is the go to wood most people look for. I do know Fort Drum puts lots up for auction, both...
I have a Norse 350, and I cannot say enough good about it. I also bought a large grapple that was for a skid steer and modified got the JD quick...