I do not know much about the kinetic splitters. Are they capable of splitting a 24 inch round of hickory etc? If it works for you I say great,...
Nice saw buck and well done with the wood:dex:
Looks like elm, sounds like some box elder. Btu's :dex:
Working in the rain builds character :dex:
Nice score:dex:
You got s great ash:dex:
Gotta Love locust! Nice to see the whole family involved!:dex:
Well done sir:dex:
Took a couple of pictures behind my house from my play this weekend! Got rained out for the most part yesterday. Pic makes the pile seem...
Nice fire! Had our first fire this morning since the wife was chilly. A little warm in here for me, but I love the fire from the dry hickory:dex:
I use a 24 inch long 1x1 inch piece of ash. I need 22 inch wood, so I put a screw in each end that sticks through about a half inch. I scribe...
I tried watching this show, a bit out there for me. Very slow and needs more chainsaws and flying chips:dex:
Some nice wood on here. Just dropped this about 30 minutes ago. Old dead hickory. Ms461 with a 20 inch bar. [ATTACH]
I have been on a handful of sites post logging. If the landowner is on top of things, and it is not a super wet area, things are great. If they...
Looks good!:dex:
One thing to be very watchful for (depending on your site conditions), is seemingly bottomless skidder ruts. I cleaned up one area that was muddy...
35 ft long per row, 20-24 inches in length . Also have 1.5 cords up in the woods. [ATTACH]
Cribbing is the word I was looking for, thank you. The trick is having a few other hands stack some wood, and do this poorly with the end results...
All good points. I just bought a new AC/DC arc welder, and have 0 formal training. Something to learn and enjoy that is not at a computer, which...
I figure as most of you are pretty handy and like to work, this might generate some conversation. I have this new lean to/wood shed, and i want...