Looks like a good mess to have by the way:dex:
Nice to have an indoor splitting setup:dex:
Is it an American Splitter? I have one and it looks like a similar build
I dropped a 36 inch hickory last weekend that has been standing dead for 5 years. Outer 1 to 3 inches is rotten, but inside is great. I will...
How many cords do you put through the boiler?
Dang, must have a processor?
Agree with fuel line, had that happen on an old 044 once. Small crack in the line caused tons of headaches
Nice score:dex:
I only got to cut for a little over an hour, got wrapped into a family apple picking trip. Made a few rounds and made one log pile...
I don't know about the rest of you, but I wait all week to break out the saws etc. everyone be safe and get cutting, splitting,and stacking:dex:
That is a funny comment:dex::p
Masonry blade on the grinder is what I used two weekends ago to make some custom bricks. I scored both sides about 1/8th of an inch, and tapped...
sweet trailer :dex:
I am confused, do you have enough wood for 16/17 and you are working on 17/18/19, or you just sell wood?
hope you at least bought him a 12 pack :dex:
Time to upgrade to a Stihl ? :dex:
I highly suggest using the search all of craigslist website. I have come across many timberwolf wedges over the last year, running in the 200-300...
Well done sir:dex:
:dex:very nice. Tw-5 splitter in the signature, well done.
I think my father has that same saw. I never got into it too deeply, but it does not run consistently, and never has. Once the thing is warm, it...