That is beyond neat and tidy. Well done. I cannot share my pics now, they are nowhere near as neat
Stack it kinda loose and get the air and sun to it.......maybe. How big are the splits?
I have a range of sizes, no clue on what actual size they are. I just use the one that is long enough I won't hit it. I use them generally on...
Nice splitter, lots of power, and subsequent force. Two questions though. Did you do any calcs on the beam sizes and welds to make sure they are...
Back when I was 18, I was hired by a small farm near my parents to clean up a 60 acre woods after it had been logged. Aside from cutting some...
Same here. A couple of small fires, but otherwise nothing but drying and adding to the piles. Love it.:dex:
Curly maple, splits like you put the round in sideways. Rotten stuff :dex:
I have the same issue. Hills and steeper hills. You can get relatively close to power lines if you know the voltage. Double or triple that if...
I suggest scaring her to the point she will not cut again. Tell her you can drop it for her etc. I high cut with a bad notch is a recipe for...
The most disappointing thing is the lack of fire in the fireplace:dex:
You have taken felling to the next level:dex:
Well done. How does palm tree burn anyways? :dex:
I keep looking for wood lots, crazy expensive here. Must be there right?
I get it. I have one right behind my house and one right next to the power lines that have a gravity problem. Luckily they are fully alive....
I ran some numbers,rough numbers, and I would need to sell close to 1,000 cords to bank enough on the profit side. That would mean buying a real...
How big are the rounds? If greater than 24 inches you may want to wack in half with a maul or wedge first. I see some noodling in your future...
Not going to cut them down yourself? What is the worst that can happen :) :dex:
any update on how you are progressing with this? I had a very small run at this a few years ago. Sold maybe 5 or 10 cords each year at most. I...
I mean American CLS splitters. :dex:
I just mix this stuff in with my large splits and rounds. Makes for great shoulder season wood, and also for morning starts etc. Btus are Btus...