I need to get this done to mine. Throw some chips with a mod and my square ground chain:dex:
Who ported your 461?
Sweet:dex:
Well done. Hope he fills it to rafters :dex:
Got a shot in between the rain, finished the pile. Realize some are short, but I cut for my father also. Mix of maple,ash, hickory,cherry,apple,...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Amazon, its not something you will find locally unless you have a solid industrial supply center
I try to split everything big, so it barely squeezes through the door. I cut down to 2-3 inches, so I have plenty of small stuff for the smaller...
:dex: Did you try Kroil? It's expensive, but the best penetrating oil I have used. It is used by the industrial guys on large 1-3 inch bolts on...
All good ideas. Small trees are tricky so I use a cable, chains, ropes etc. on the big guys I use wedges, and a snatch block with my skidding...
Well said all. I will get pictures up in the next few hours. Waiting for truck to wrap up oil change:dex:
I can snap some in the morning. Phone was in the house at the time. :dex:
Plunge cut each side?:saw::saw:
Make sure you give him a twelve pack routinely.
Good luck. Scrounges are very hard to find. Watch housing development areas, and some commercial construction jobs. Hard because the builders...
took the day off since I had many things to do. Got about 2/3 to 1 cord cut, and dropped 4 smallish hickories and one horn beam. One hickory...
A dollar or two and a dream :dex:
Looks like something you would find in NYC, from a guy or gal that buys wood having never touched a saw. To each their own though:dex:
I am going with wood, specifically oak :dex:
Pretty small stuff, confirm with a mm, but guessing you will be fine.