Well deserved title!
We don't need no stinking set screws.
Great info and site. Sounds like it might not be the best wood for me to experiment with.
Came across a nice size section of hackberry at the tree dump. Just wondering if it's a nice looking wood once milled?
If his wife is like mine, she would say 5 years seems like 10. :)
Scotty Overkill could you snap a picture sometime of the harness, equipment, etc. you use to do your work?
Congrats and have a great day!
Hopefully you guys east of us you will get some of our weather, last few days we just got into the 70s. So much better than the mid 90s and uber...
Overcast and spitting out a little. The dogs and I took bottles back to get redeemed. A client called and asked me if I could stop out to a job...
You guys are taking the wrong approach!!! Kill them with kindness!!! Bake them cookies, bars even a pie and give it to them....at 2am...eách...
Hmmm, I've never heard of those. There is the sayings about pine and how it shouldn't be burned but that's not really folklore. The one NH...
Were you beginning to wonder if you should have been building an ark? :)
Hmmm, rats. Well it could still work but I'd suggest doing what most of do around here....blame Eric VW :)
One word comes to mind....stopsticks. :)
Client called around lunch."Hurry we need you". Schlot jumps in the truck, 2.5 hours later at the site. "Ok, let's get this figured out"...
CoreyB, Sorry to hear of the mess she is in. Glad she is ok though. Don't worry about sharing/venting. You're among friends and we all have our...
I think your on to something. My daughter did several projects at her house with pallets. She used junk pallets though :)
It will help some and it operates without electricity....but you may find out you still need an electric fan. Nice looking setup by the way.
Sconnie Burner makes a great point. I tell my bride that when the fan starts the damper can be shut down on our non EPA stove.
Come to Iowa....maybe mid 70s today. Cross my fingers it holds for the weekend. :)