[MEDIA] My bride likes this one alot.
[MEDIA] Great song...reminds me of Social Distortion
Hit the grocery store for tailgating food for Saturday. Have enough tickets to the ISU football game for myself, by daughter, her boyfriend and...
What did you get yourself into? :)
Smokinpiney I'm sure you will be comfort for your dad. May he find some happiness knowing his brother is at home now.
Welcome to another from the Great White North! And for anyone from the US still not familiar with our neighbors to the north, here is all you...
Will do!
Feel for you Gasifier. Like you and Chvymn99 I had allergies flare up but not as bad.
Doug and Maddie doing a little sunbathing this afternoon. :) [IMG]
Odd, that's all they did for us, unless there's another recall coming.
Watched the service manager do ours...I swear I turned around to look at the cars in garage and when I turned back it was done. :)
I do not like this answer! Take it easy and heal up good. :)
Did you get into the ER? Any info yet or is it doing better?
Ugggg, praying for you man.
If you ask any of my friends they'd say I'm more likely some sort of alien! :) Gasifier funny said that about "Ancient alien"show as my bride is...
Fun night...watched a Soviet, French and US satellite (and rockets) fly over followed by seeing an Airitalia plane on a non-stop flight from Los...
Firepit a burning...good end to a busy day. Have a great night all!
Holy cow man, tough day indeed! Glad it's not any worse. You didn't black out did you?
Very cool man! I'm sure you'll do a great job!
Lucky man. Of course I'm just trying to work my way up from "That guy that keeps hanging around for some reason" title. :)