Thanks, I was just going to ask what I should go over it once I thought I was done. [IMG] Rain looked like it was moving in and my sanding disk...
Going back with vinyl. The old top had failed quite some time ago and I found rust under it on sail panel areas so I'm sanding that down as best I...
Putting my money where my mouth. Chrome window trim coming off. [IMG] Next, a section of vinyl, followed by a lot of sanding. :)
Cool. They provide shuttle services?
Told my bride we would work on getting the 1967 Chrysler Newport jump started. Also may start pulling the chrome roof trim off and taking the old...
With a ski mask on of course. :)
Very cool! Any YouTube of your concert?
Kind of a slow day around here. Slept in until 830 and missed church. Stupid allergies and headache last night. Did some landscaping jobs in the...
Glad you're feeling better...nothing worse than being sick on a holiday!
Unfortunately there is no "standard" road ditch. Road right of ways can vary a lot in ownership and responsibility of the landscaping. Use as a...
I think you're ok. A ditch and just few rounds. Whoever bucked them probably didn't know they lost them after thateng the of time. Enjoy the...
Can you snap a few pictures of it and area around it?
Is Gasifier in Oklahoma? :)
Mỹ opinion? A crutch I do not want.
Beautiful night with a nice breeze, cool weather, a fire a burning and we can hear the cheers from the high school football game a ways away. :)...
Wow!!! That's some strong stuff...you're already laying on your side! :)
Took off work a couple hours early.....feels like a million years since I did this! About to open a beer and watch Formula One practice. Hope...
[IMG] Sunny in Philadelphia tshirt
[MEDIA] Short and to the point.
[MEDIA]