Amazing story of two people ready to do an unthinkable act of heroism....
What's your temps like up there?
Hackberry splitting is calling my name for Saturday and maybe early Sunday after church before the Packers get my attention. :)
Here here!!!
Stress? What stress? :) Wow! I'm sure it will come together for you. Just do your best that's all you can do. Hope your dad isn't in for...
From my experience I'd recommend sticking with Fujitsu or Mitsubishi systems.
Butcher your statement about not enough people calling their elected officials is a really good one. In a former life I was a Mayor of a small...
I would say it depends on how you see the role of government as to whether it's ludicrous (jail vs. no jail statement) or not. Libertarian...
I think medical marijuana has a lot of merit. But I think if only medical marijuana is legalized we would run into the same problems of misuse as...
My analogy isnt a perfect one never!!! :) Maybe my point is that I'm all about making people accountable for their actions. It's not a laws...
I understand your points (although I don't necessarily agree with them, which is no big deal), I do want to say I that I wouldn't agree with...
Yes, please post them when you can, and welcome to FHC
Because of my house layout and small footprint we put our stove in our bedroom. If it were possible I would not do it again. As ironpony said, it...
Awesome. But I would not have guessed Texas had elk.
Love your rant. Unfortunately this is what too many think the American dream is all about. Ugggg.
I hear you. It's been hot and muggy since Saturday here. Worked late tonight, decided to get out and split a half dozen rounds to keep the rust...
That's one fast trip you made to get there. :)
Glad it's workimg out so well LinkedXJ . Sounds like you have a great attitude and that can make a world of difference! How often do you go out...
Good deal! Since you're back at it, I've got some that need a little trimming. :)
I bet they will remember this day for the rest of their lives! I still remember getting my first rifle and going out shooting with my dad. Years...