Thanks...no I haven't. Might taste like lead. :)
Thanks. It's pretty cool to see the smoke roll out of the barrel when he uses it.
Welcome to the 'hood! Where abouts are you from? I spent a lot of time in the Duluth area over the years.
My bride and I took down a plum tree for her dad. It was split and had started to rot. [IMG] Just after I started cutting. [IMG] After. Dug...
....or beer. Did someone say beer?
Garden fresh fritata anyone? [IMG]
[IMG] :)
Hershey makes Splenda??? :)
Mid 50s this am. :) Dog run for a donut followed by a run in a hay field by the tree dump and a stop by a farmers market. Dropping off some oil...
Show off! :)
Carefully?? :)
Reminds me of an old (and in bad taste) joke we use to say. "Mommy, mommy I don't like Jimmy" "Shut up and keep eating" See...poor taste right? :)
I got to say that when I read the article I had shivers run up my spine. I can only hope I would act so unselfishly when faced with a choice like...
Thanks I knew I could count on everyone for sympathy and understanding....that was sympathy and understanding right???? :)
Cannibal!!!
I hope I can get some support from my FHC friends. Walked into Menards. Looked at the sales flyer.....tools, wood stoves, new lights and...
Ugggg...right there with you. I put an end to that too. But she still sneaks in "lite mayonaise" in the fridge. I threw out a nearly brand new jar...
[MEDIA]
Holy moose nuggets...that's a serious air compressor motor! Do you use that to inflate the kids basketballs and pool floats?:)
Three here...two boys and one girl. From 32 to 23. Wow, where did the time go?! :)