One question...does the beard come with it?
Oh I had no problem in taking that discount after that! :) The cashier was young enough to consider anyone over 30 old. :)
What did ya say?? Oh, yes the weather is quite nice.
To your room young man!
I'm beginning to feel a distinct lack of empathy from my FHC "friends" for a tragic event. And here I thought we were family? By the way can you...
lukem if you were close enough I'd hit you with my cane!
Be quiet you little whipper snapper!!
Ok...major issues with a nation wide (store) today that I need your support in protesting so that this serious issue can be changed before it goes...
Ugggg, there you go again...using common sense.
Makes for a proud dad I'm sure! :)
Not sure the size of the equipment or wall space but instead of a shelf I mounted an old family pedal car on the living room wall like this....
You come down and help me get my bathroom looking as sharp as your place and I will make a plate of nachos just for you. Deal? :)
Fridge is always stocked with Dew!
Went all out for football. Nachos using garden fresh banana and jalapeƱo peppers and Roma tomatoes. [IMG]
That's Iowa for you... stoves grow in our weed patches! Fun video as always Butcher :)
Maybe its that new math? :) Hang in there Bret Hart, it all adds up in a hurry.
Kind of a slug today because we are celebrating NFL weekends again. :) Seldom do we watch more than the Packers, Bears and the Vikes but were...
Kohls...I forgot to hit Kohls!! :)
Spartacus getting ready for winter. :) [IMG]
Looking good around here. It was a fairly normal year for rainfall for us.