Been toying with the idea of making a cold frame for the back yard. Anyone have experience and advice for building/using one?
Hey welcome to the site fellow Iowan! If that Cat is a D6, the combo you picture is just about identical to what I was working around!
A sick or hurting child is the worse...poor little guys have a hard time understanding what's going on. He is always in good hands with our...
Temps shot back up into the 90s today but I needed to break out the maul to safely take out some of my frustrations from work. So I worked on my...
No. That's the push bar right in the center.
As the saying goes....feast or famine.
Both the good guys (Iowa State Cyclones) and the bad guys (Iowa Hawkeyes) decided to allow their opponents to win. :)
It's very finicky about who drinks it. :)
Got the checkbook balanced and paid bills before church. Brought over a little more shoulder wood and topped off one of my elm/ash racks. [IMG]...
Once I get out of the shower....this! [IMG] A great Oktoberfest beer indeed!
So what did you get her for her birthday....a Husky or a Stihl. Maybe an Echo? :) Worked a chunk of the day, but I managed to do a little...
Not sure if this has been posted but I thought I'd share just in case it has not been. [MEDIA] Fast forward to 3:00 for the pellet discussion.
Baby got back!! [IMG]
Happiest of birthdays to Woodwidow!
Awesome Horkn! Have a blast! [MEDIA]
Crossing my fingers!!! lukem - you're darn right, and she never let's me forget it! :)
Having a tough day at work today. Vented to my bride at lunch. After lunch I get a text from her with the enclosed picture 5L of German love that...
Oh but it was muy bueno!
Late night tonight, followed by a batch of Cajun shrimp nachos. Winged the recipe and my bride thought it was pretty good. [IMG] After dinner...
Glad you're taking this seriously man. You're a good dad! Thinking of you guys.