Hot, humid and eventually a rain filled day. Didn't get a lot done after work, but I was able to finish my hackberry stack while I was out with...
Wow...hope it doesn't get any worse. My middle son lives in CR...he was sandbagging today.
Wow...just wow.
Thanks. We had a great time. I agree with you and NortheastAl, it was a blast driving her. 1947 Buick 8...a straight 8 with 3 on the tree and a...
Waiting to drive the Musuem car in the homecoming parade with my youngest and his friend. [IMG]
Say it isn't so!!! :)
Good luck with your appointment.
I'm sitting ok, plus it looks like another elm and ash are coming down next month. Sad to see them go, but we have plans to replant.
Splits straight and easy?!?! I wish I had your kind of cottonwood. :) The first year I burnt nothing but cottonwood....tough and stringy. I...
LodgedTree, we're you referring to my post? It has to be step up from what I'm using. :) Cutting back Buckthorn....and I found a tree | Firewood...
The Dr tree chopper looks interesting. Any experience with it? I have a ton of small silver maples along a field edge that need to be removed. I...
Won't have much time for wood this weekend, but the little time I do have, I sure will enjoy. Hope to bring a truck load or two of wood over and...
[IMG] True exhibitionists! They didn't even care that I took pictures!
Yes it does! I was a bit worried because numerous sources talked about using chemicals on the little stumps also. Since I didn't do that, I...
Thought I'd snap an update picture. Two years later and still no grow back, so I'm very pleased. [IMG]
I get this nauseating feeling in my stomach whenever I hear my ex-wife's name....does that count? :)
Thanks, great info. I've read lettuce does well in fall cold frames.
That's one of the same reasons I'm looking at it too. Have several windows available to me from a demo job.
Marked out a property line for a client. He wants to cut the volunteer trees along the side of his building. My wood hoarding mind kicks into...
How much wood do you get on your porch?