I've heard a few times "worst hurricane in 100 years". WWW's Grandma (I call her my Grandma In Law, she embraced me and we became close, RIP...
Unfortunately it's still acting up, got lucky and it came on this morning. Horkn wasn't kidding, the prices have really come down since I bought...
Is this in addition to your pellet stove or did it replace it? And very nice :)
Tick question, why don't dogs scratch or bite them off? PROUD of the this little doggie! Much bird hunting activity here the past couple weeks,...
My niece just moved there 6 weeks ago. They evac'd yesterday.
Lol, I bought a commercial roll of saran wrap, like, 20 years ago, we still have it and use it. I had an aunt that married the owner of the...
Thanks, I'll direct message you
Fun, we're finally trying home made vanilla. I guess we'll know in the coming months (year?).