Your Ultimate Guide To Seeing The Comet Every Night This Week
Atlas Comet, SW skies for a couple nights I think it's a sprain/strain, not as swollen and bruised as last time. Still painful, but I can atleast...
Please, not again. We had the telescope out tonight watching the comet and looking at the full moon. I took a tumble bringing it in, head elbows...
Warner, please accept my apology. Someone was rude/insulting and I made a terrible mistake thinking it was you. It was not you and I'm sorry...
Nice to see you again, sorry about your accident
Mines 13, she just got her first bird today! Pheasant rooster.
:cool:
I just found a flattened piece of Super Bubble bubble gum under my coffee pot :rofl: :lol: I slide my coffee maker forwards and backwards twice a...
:thumbs:
Who did Miss July come from?
YES, still a cool name after all these years!
Remind the name of her camper?
And Nebraska :p
Kodak Moment!
:D
Lots of smoke here. 2 different wildfires, both's smoke is channeling down here.
That would be great in a different situation, this will be teenyboppers bedroom on an exterior corner. It's is a 1918 (?) lumber store (and...
Cool! Same here ;)
LOL WW, I see you liked this post. Genealogy ;) Not that you're interested but knowing your gene nut like me and SmokeyTheBear ... Emma was...
[ATTACH]