:D
Sure Steve lol
[MEDIA]
I was going to message you the other day, to see if you'd take $$ to buy and ship me Polenta. The company went out of business :(
I know the pet product industry is like multi million or billion dollar industry, but, still....!
We are all so interesting. I have fear of dental drills, but any other tool, be it painful or make things bleed don't bother me at all.
Yes, Steve'ing hours on Saturdays is always challenge!
:rofl: :lol: I totally love dogs through decades. I've never bought them a bully stick. It's just.....
Wonderful Newlyweds! What an amazing gift metalcuttr :)
Congratulations you two love birds!
:rofl: :lol:
I glanced last night, looked like $350 equip and $120/month?
Thanks! Could I bother you to ask on chat if it runs cell phones? Here there is no cell service beyond one bar, a repeater on our chimney...
Who has this? Can one replace both cell phone service and internet service with it? (I think bushpilot has it, but has not been on in awhile).
PS, my husbands father that sold steel all his life had side business in the 1970's. He and a welder were making no name unbranded stoves. They...
I dig the heat exchange tubes! And big cooking surface if needed.
I've not seen a lot of love for US Stove on this forum.
Glad you fixed it, sounds spooky!
Thanks Dennis, this is morning #2 and nothing serious thankfully!
Thank you Larry, I will. Ibu didn't even touch pain in broken foot but with sprain it works better than I expected .