Tomorrow is the last hurrah for our very warm and late winter (LOVE IT). Snow Tues night, from then on 40's/20's. Going to try to move some...
I've not seen any but would COOL if it was!
Some years between the sun setting sooner, then the time change I end up going to bed earlier and earlier each night = waking up earlier and...
Hey little lady :) Haven't seen her in a long time.
I had a german shepard X, she burped after she ate, like a human burp, I laughed because it was funny. The rest of her life she'd walk up to me...
:D
Is that a toad or frog?
What a great day for you Backwoods Savage, both Birthday and Wedding Reception! You and Firebroad are great together :) Thank you for the...
What is the Can-Am toy?
Oops. JD Guy I think you liked my post on the chicken thread quite happy that our bird dog not only leaves the gold hen (escape artist) when she...
Got the coop cleaned and fresh shavings in today. What a relief! Snow due Tues. This will be our 11nth winter here, the latest first snow since...
x10 Booos
BB, Bless you for doing this. Best wishes for you and her regardless of how it turns out. Of all things we took in a stray cat-and named her-Lila :)
WILD, I dig it!!!
Jeffrey, I've been seeing 11:11 again lately. Our wall clock is battery so always correct, but electricity goes out for minute or several hours...
My husband has bought a couple different guns for "Me", or "kiddo" lol. golf66 , personally I find comfort and security knowing he has more...
Never
Backwoods Savage , are you running for office out here? [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: DING DING! 3 weeks off. Halloween -Nov 5 off, 3 days for Thanksgiving and 2 weeks at Christmas. For the last 8 years...
Crazy, school calendar here is almost 3 weeks between Halloween and first week of Jan.