Hey yall, Good to hear plans laid in for the day here. Im studying, maybe cutting the grass, studying, going provisioning, studying, stacking...
So our hot water heater is in the basement, just below our wood stove. I'm tossing around the idea of adding a loop on the supply side of the...
Said with Australian accent: This is a woild black snake Biggest snakes of the area. It has rows of pointy teeth And the attitude to go with them....
Mike, have 4 more pallets? That might make for top access....or hinge and latch one side.... Sca
This ^^^ is one reason I don't live in the south, and may even move north. Sca
A Foley food mill is an awesome thing for making sauce out of smaller apples....and grapes, and .....just cut fruit in half, boil as required,...
Thats a good idea to have a shtf/blizzard insurance policy... Just gotta order up a few blizzards....we don't get those here. Sca
I bet they would make good applesauce too.....sweetened with maple syrup, molasses, honey...cinnamon... We found lids at a few local...
Thats a lot of maters! We don't loose power often enough here. One of these days, we'll just pull the plug and see how we do. Have a blessed...
My last look at the chimney, with new roof and flashing, it doesn't even need to be taken down as far as the roofline. The first few courses up...
And then support it to the roof id imagine? Sca
The front of the shed is 7' tall, the back, 6'. And I stood on some of the stuff in there to reach up. A different friend (WWII vet) never has...
Nah I just keep everything. There are more shorts than uglies....I've become a bit of a 'wood snob'....... but our stove takes 24" logs, we have...
That barrel on wheels is really an awesome idea. Those things come in different sizes too. Even to pull it up near the door to access as needed...
Awesome!!! That looks great! Do you have the next spot penciled in for the next loads? Sca
Envy envy envy. I hope you fill out your 3 or 4 year plan there! I haven't seen that much ash since the college days. Was in a lesser known frat...
You do nice work! Ssca
And a little stub of brick, with 3 or 4 feet of ss sticking out, and probably braced off..... Lotsa options. Sca