A hike and dinner sounds good! Off to the old ball and chain here. Its not raining. Blessings all! Sca
Sharing a blessing: of 6 of us recruits, 3 of us made it to the end of classes. Of three of us, I don't think any one did better than I, given...
As has been the case here, many hands makes for light work. Sca
To that point, because of the way our property is arranged, we have 7 stacks to keep track of. For me thats easy enough. But, I kick the bucket,...
Sunday night we had a ceremonial first fire. I wanted to do a 500° break-in (good thing we did!) But we spent the time listing our gratitudes...
I'm hoping to track what we burn, where it goes to other than our stove, and which stacks should be used next..... I made a schematic or our...
I'm on the same page as ctwoodtick: I'd be thinking about moving a few cord too. Especially if it was 'drivin distance'. Leaving wood behind:...
Did a cool first burn in july, smoked us good. Did another sunday, up to 450° this time, smoked us good, but planned both times. Was 55 that...
Im with brad here, stacks all 48" wide, 2 rows of 16 and 18's, and the middle gap filled with shorts and uglies. Top covered asap. My first...
Splitter crumbs. Funny there. Nice looking stacks. The scores don't get too much better that that one!!! Maybe the dance would have been the...
Looks good. Quite the pile of bark there. You working solo, or have an extra set of hands? Sca
Count me in on the fun. Truck and teeny trailer, but I would enjoy meeting up with like minded for a good work out and fellowship. I carry...
You're selling napkin rings? We use cloth napkins at the table here. I wonder if those bundles will look nice in someones andirons. Sca
We can heat enough water for day to day needs on the cook top. I will think about utilizing that heated space above the stove a little further....
That pile looks great. Its gotta be a nice feeling to have that there. What do you go through in a heating season? Sca
Looks good. How many days till first fire? Hopefully not too many climbs left! Sca
Ha!!! You're the wildlife expert....snakes wise. While i wont be doing any snake kissing, I'm not picking them up like you do. Was just a good...
Pretty much the space between joists. Not sure what there is out there, perhaps will need those to fabricated. If I ran 4' runs, spaced half...
Same. All outdoors, then near the house and under cover as things cool down, then a days worth inside. Works well for us at the moment. Sca
I was out stacking yesterday, not as cool, but a bit of a breeze helped. Great pics CL. Sca