Found a couple of FF forums, Firehouse and Firehall (Canada). Both are has-been forums with little recent activity, but a lot of good info albeit...
Thats been talked about. Perhaps someday, when other remodels and fixes are done. But that means more wood. Naturally. Sca
AWESOME! Sca
I agree fully. Very deep seated desire to cut and haul. Maybe its one way we answer the desire to store up for the coming season. Weather its...
All day the calls are "CO no symptoms" "service call: basement flooding" "BLS lift assist". As soon as you hop in your car to go to work: "MVA...
Sirchopsalot *Says a quick prayer for those here looking to break a bad habit presently*
Someone at drill made a comment about having things in their pockets. Not turnout gear pockets, but pants pockets. I don't want to be out and...
So I have been surrounded most of my life by volunteer firefighters and a few EMS types. For many years I kinda thought I'd join, in the same way...
I wish I could say that I like my coffee like I like my women, hot, black, lotsa personality, full-bodied. But thats not true. I'll only drink...
Had a couple fires so far. Dear Wife bringing a little wood up to the wood rack out the back door (holds a cord). Will load the outside...
Know that feeling. First couple burns were causes for celebration and gratitudes! Sca
We've had 2 or 3 five log fires, enough to take the chill off/make a nice lump of heat for the day. Our unwritten policy is not to run the CNG...
Awesome pics and history!! Blessings in all things travel! Sca
We'll have a FLF or a 5LF......five log fire. All oak, a couple pieces to start, throw the rest on and let'er rip. Produces a nice lump of heat...
Its these wee hours, when I wish I was asleep, when prayer happens. MikeInMa & mat60, I'm not far behind you, have one parent with midstage...
Was just thinking of things to tell people when they ask about the measurement of the gutters. Esp. People who wouldn't know better . Sca
Surise here....not as unsullied as a wilderness setting, but through the tainted foreground, the sunrise still brings me to Him [ATTACH]
I'm in!
A full nights sleep was a blessing. No fires or accidents to attend to. Helped a friend install a wood stove a few days ago, bringing wood over...
Hell yeah though, that looks great. That was a L O T of doing! Woohoo! I would think the gutters, being pained metal, shouldn't be too close to...