I was able to get away this summer and weedwack his lawn (rural farm), help is kiddo with her garden, chicken coop build, and just stopping in to...
Over the course of a year and ending January 2021, we css about 3 cord of oak on a friend's property. He was gonna sell it, maybe burn it...
Starting to look for ways to regress.
Yup. Or it dials it automatically. Probably been 10 to 15 years since we've had a landline. At times I wish that was all we still had. If I...
I'm going with: what spiritual influence promoted this? Sca
Scary stuff Sca
I guess I'd bribe the town by telling them to just drop the trees and I'll haul off the wood no cost. 'Specially if it was ok for shoulder season...
Funny, 19 years ago, we did the cloth diaper thing. Used the disposables when they were needed....traveling I think....but those things saved us...
Looks great!! Especially like the emergency stash. Good idea. Heres to your 4 and 5 year plan! Sca
As a point of clarification, the pic is of brand new automobiles waiting to be unloaded off railcars direct from the mfr., New England region. Sca
Funny how so many folks do that....get one small tree down in the yard, they get it cut up and stacked, then then can't figure out what to do with...
For whomever was going on about Mavericks here, looks like a few life goals are going to be achieved (this is in MA, but they're in other...
I believe pear wood is also used for harmonica making. Sca
In the same vein as rainking, we stacked our rack this weekend too. It keeps a cord close by. Will be waiting to fill porch closet and the bin...
That is awesome! So 8x8 and 8' at the front and 5' at the back? I have about the same amount of overhang at the front of my pallet shed, but I...
Good find!! I second Brad's motion for pics. How many cord you figure you'll pull outta there? (I'm guessing 1 maybe 2 by the pics) Sca
And legit wooden matches?!? The paper ones these days aren't worth a dink. Even the chinamart wooden ones aren't all that great....the match...
We have a 14" oscillating fan that blows cooler floor area toward the wood stove. Not only does it work well, but its much quieter than our good...
Hallo! Going for wildland is entirely optional. In my overtraining mindset, I have a lot of work to do to take the pack test. I quit cycling...
Good wisdom. Thank you for that. Our next 3 mile walk with a 45# package, is in April. I hope to make that. Sca