Additional gratitudes and praises: I'm in the spare room downstairs, and the 4 wheel drive female is spending her time with me. Greatful for a...
Joining Sourwood in this one. Im 48 hours into "the plague" testing positive this afternoon. Generally I have "sick breath", low on energy,...
My Dad has been doing that with my Mom's things.....her knitting group has been well blessed, as have other people with other items. Its a loss to...
Goodness that sounds like big beaurcracy at work. I wonder what they pay to have it all chipped. 'Course, if there's otherwise no firewood in...
Tree is male. Big nutz. Elongated even. Sca *after a stupid long work week*
In We're going out to figure out where to put it...best place to season it, best place to offload it to, best place with hauling it up to the...
Dear wife and I finally moved about 2 cord from the stacks, up to the house. I've got some re arranging to do, and then i can go pick up the...
Always supporting going back for more as it stays available. You'll be able to find space. Perhaps to include stashing it in other locations.......
Awesome! Good find! How much do you run through in a season? Sca
Man.....snow!! Saw a good frost in MA last week, but haven't seen on here in CT yet. Hoping snow will be soon! Sca
Good not to be alone here. Just a couple months in myself (raised the kid first). We run the Husqvarna premix, vent saw/K-12, Stihl and Husqvarna...
Same.
Have a safe trip, and have a total blast! Sca
Good morning! A few hours of sleep have happened, and a beautiful fall day is well under way here. Gratitudes for prayers sent. The owners at my...
That is a first for me to see. Really interesting. Looks like fodder for the camp fire/brush pile/burn barrel. Sca
I heartily agree with checking it real good. We talked to a few gas contractors when our furnace was put in, and a couple had very good reasons...
The same board in your link.....was one I spent hundreds of hours on, for 3 or 4 years. I ate drank and slept that place. They also had a...
Been burning for a couple weeks, morning fire to make a lump of heat for the day, and a couple times a night fire for a night lump. I ran the...
....listening to right now.....the sound of a locomotive finally running smoothly. Its a pretty deep bass rumble, not sure how many octaves below...
And the paper you read it on can instantly be used for its intended purpose.... Sca