Reloader, nice looking load. How long do you typically let that season? Sca
That just got added to my vocabulary. Sca
Morning everyone! Walk with The King! Sca
As promised: We started the woodstove with 1 firestarter. I set it on a flat split, with a taller split behind. I put a third split diagonally...
Beyond PO'd. Free country my tookis. Some parts of CT aren't much better. Towns taxing a lean-to (like for your propane canister on the side of...
Enjoying the beauty of the day here. I'm recovering from the plague, trying to keep Dear wife from getting it, and hearing the ongoing saga as...
Followup: had a bed of coals this morning. No Firestarter used. I've been absolutely pounding water down day and night (doctors instructions...
Yup. X2. Worse....those reporters out in the worst of the storm, wind, snow whatever, driving around showing how bad it really is (and how foolish...
RR trackage would certainly work, but moving 8 and 10 foot sticks would require a few people or machinery. The number in the webbing/thinner...
I'd be broke if I had to pay for a way to keep my wood off the ground. 26 or more cord wouldn't be cheap to do. I'm getting better...
[ATTACH] Gratitudes to Horkn re security error fix. (See help thread for details) Fire starter attempt #1 Sca
Wow that was faster than our kiddo could formulate an answer! Kudos and thank you! Sca
My S. Box phone doesn't have crop or resize or motion. Nor pic size adjustment. Galaxy A21 is a cheep phone. If i find fixes, will post here....
Nice scrounge. A buncha easy ones make the big spring push a lot less demanding. After playing farmer with my saw a few times (digging furrows...
I've had a 6qt pot of wax I've saved since I was a young teenager. We learned that if one dips cotton string into melted wax, it becomes...
Mike, awesome pics!! I stay at a rustic cabin in Deerfield, best thing is no cell signal!! Your pics brought back memories of individual retreats...
Maybe we'll get summa that..... Haven't had snow here in a long time. Getting kinda itchy for some. Sca
I'm on board with a gtg if it makes sense to do so. I bet a handful of folks could move 15 cord kinda handily... Sca
Healing for your soul friend, healing for your soul. And a dose of His love that casts out all fear. Sca
As of this weekend, we're joining the ranks of Mr. BuZZsaw: a friend we supply wood to, gave me permission to stack cordwood at his place. The...