Looking forward to pics and tales! Sca
Bread can then be made in any corningware or glass pan. Or free form it on a flat cookie sheet. Take one loaf of dough, divide it into 2, roll...
We've made bread by hand for maybe 20 years or so, and grew up doing it. 1) get the 1# pack of yeast, Red Star is one name. Put it in mason jars...
Same. But I like the reclaimed look...and custom to boot. Sca
Same as Eric.....had a good fire this morning, melted wax for more firestarters, made a new pot of bone broth, and heated dish water before...
Man that is awesome! That would be something if they loaded your rounds for you! I wonder if they were all cut, and you suggested that you could...
Looks like it was mahogany.... Nice refinish. Going to treat the wood at all? Nice heavy bench! Sca
Perhaps thats the beauty of FHC and like forums...... Never did do "family rags" though....if s## tickets ever run out, we might do that... Sca
For years we have made our own nose rags. In fact we buy kleenex just for the guests. Made of old flanel sheets, they're softer than their paper...
Had a coffee house in sturbridge ma, that had a big fireplace. With seating nearby. The second floor was open to the first, and had a buncha...
mat60 Enjoy getting a cat. That will bring warmth and life to your place!! Sca
I was after a cuppa coffee this morning, Dear Wife made me a pot last wednesday before I got the plague. I checked it before warming it up, and...
We too began using 6mil plastic. Comes in 10x25. I cut it the long way once a 4' and 6' strip. The 4' strip goes on the ground under the...
It shall pass, His word is my rock. Anjoying the study time though....and hanging out with everyone here! MikeInMa how did the appointment go for...
Last year and this year, I mowed/mulched all my leaves in. Each time I ran the mower over the leaves 2 or 3 times, and they're pretty much gone....
Morning folks! Day 6 of the plague: this thing is hangin on. Dear wife tested positive yesterday. She has less symptoms than I....just tired...
Paul, Moisture meters go for $20 ish home depot or online. There are as many answers for what to cover your rows with as there are active...
If you sat the word "city" through clenched teeth, you'll know my feelings about most of them. Sca
My favorite question when wearing a kilt "is anything worn under a kilt?" Nope, everything is in perfect working order..... Sir McFarlane...
On the other hand, if its full, and you keep it full, then its there when you need it. Propane doesnt go bad like gasoline/hho.... Sca