There is three cutter shapes. 1 Semi chisel or chipper 2 round ground chisel 3 square ground chisel The skips are generally used for longer bars...
@DexterDay I have a 72 DL square filed chain you can look at and try if that would work. Its a work chain with gullets clean out.
:eek: Wow.....did I get redirected to arborisite?:rofl: :lol:
Looks like my first interest is sold. How about the 550?
So Randy, how does one get prices?:whistle:
:yes::handshake:
:doh::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair:
OK enough is enough Randy.:whistle: Spill the beans.:thumbs: I'm wearing the refresh button out on my phone:rofl: :lol:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::popcorn:
You will have to use sanitiser:smoke:
I wish there was a gtg close to me. I would like to just sit around and tell lies
Yep they are loud, vibrate, use to much fuel, and not as reliable. What's not to love:D There is nothing wrong with being brand loyal :yes:
GRIZ those 2 saws are all you will ever need:saw::dancer: